Friday, February 26, 2010

Announcing New Feature: Expandable Post Directory Tree

I do not tweak very often because I really do not know what I am doing. It took me a whole day to add this great feature. Now you can easily find posts by topic category. At the top of the sidebar, there is a new expandable directory tree. Right now it only has one level. Just click on the plus (+) sign to open the directory. Click on the minus (-) sign to close it.

Later I am going to figure out how to add more levels with the actual titles of posts. If you know how please send me an email. You will have my undying gratitude. I still haven't figured out how fix the Amazon element at the bottom of the blog page.

Posting has been light lately because there are several large projects in various stages of completion. Two projects have been completed and are available. The E-book, the Fundamental Value of Place Value, lessons to help primary through high school students to develop a deep understanding an appreciation of place value, has been available for several months. I had offered it without charge for a couple months, but now you can get it for a nominal charge. See the sidebar for details.

The second major project, Calculators and Math Reasoning Skills, is currently being at no charge. It is a comprehensive review of the literature encompassing dozens of studies and decades of research on calculator research with primary students. The free offer ends on St. Patrick's Day, 2010.

Please send me an email if you would like to be on the list of those getting advance notice of new releases. I do everything manually, no auto responders or any of that, so I thank you for your support and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment